You’re out on the water, the sun starts to set, you flip your nav lights on, and your bow light and all-around light that’s built in to your tower’s tow pylon come on, and you never even have to interrupt your conversation.
You’re out on the water, the sun starts to set, you:
- Stop the boat.
- Ask whoever’s sitting in the seat that your anchor light’s under to move.
- Lift up the cushion.
- Pull everything out that’s piled on top of your anchor light.
- Remove the anchor light.
- Stop and look up to make sure the boat isn’t getting too close to anything if you’re on a river.
- Pile everything back in.
- Put the seat cushion back down.
- Have whoever had to get up sit back down.
- Ask whoever’s in the way of you getting to the anchor light socket to move so that you can insert it and hopefully not drop it in the water.
Any questions – other than why didn’t we do this sooner?
**INCLUDES WIRING HARNESS**
LED All-Around Light Tow Pylon
We are committed to providing the best customer service and your complete satisfaction. If you don't love it, we want it back. Simply contact us within 30 days of purchase. We'll even pay the return shipping.